Parker Hannifin NGVBCN2-P50 Inline Hose Breakaway
Bulk Quantity Discounts - See Below!
Parker's inline breakaway is designed specifically for compressed natural gas fueling systems. When properly installed, this inline breakaway allows for the safe disconnection from the fueling system without damage to the dispenser in the event of an accidental disconnect (drive-off). The inline breakaway was designed to replace the traditional tripod leverage towers used in conjunction with the ISO B style coupling as the breakaway connection for the fueling hose from the dispenser.
- Working Pressure: 3600 psi (248 bar)
- Burst Pressure: 20,000 psi (1379 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40F to 150F
- Weight: .95 lbs (.431 kgs)
- Flow Rate: 2090 SCFM
- Material: 303 & 316 Stainless Steel